Frequently ASKED Questions
Get all answer about ESL ONE Los Angeles 2020!
Before you Enter!
Yes, you must be 12 years of age or older to enter the venue.
We will announce that very shortly!
All current available ticket categories grant you access to ESL One Los Angeles on all three days!
You may freely choose any seat in your ticket level! Weekend Floor and Weekend Floor Plus ticket holders can sit anywhere on the Main Floor level. Weekend Balcony and Weekend Team Balcony Ticket holders can sit anywhere on the Balcony level (aside from the first 3 rows). Premium ticket holders are entitled to the the best seats in the house and sit in the first 3 rows of the Balcony level.
Tickets are not refundable.
Yes, you can give your ticket to a friend if you can't make it to ESL One Los Angeles 2020.
No, it is not permitted to bring your food and beverage from outside into Shrine Auditorium. The arena offers a wide range of vendors and food options. Find out more down below!
The arena doesn’t allow bags that exceed A4 format and all bags will be searched at the entrance. If possible, we recommend leaving bags at home or at your hotel.
Please note that only point and shoot, or action cameras are permitted in the venue. Cameras with interchangeable lenses and DSLR cameras are not permitted. Taking photos with your smartphone is, of course, allowed!
The following items are not allowed inside the Shrine Auditorium
- No Outside Food or Beverage including Candy
- No Alcohol
- No Drugs, drug paraphernalia, illegal substances, e-cigarettes, or vape pends and liquid refills
- No Eye Drops or Nasal Spray
- No Chapstick
- No Gum
- No Personal Medication in unmarked bottles - All Medication subject to medic screening upon entry
- No Oversized purses or back packs, such as luggage, duffle bags, or industrial sized back packs (anything over 14”H x 14”W x 6”D)
- No Open packs of cigarettes and gum / unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- No Weapons, ammunition, tasers, explosives, fireworks, tear gas, pepper spray, pocket knives/blades of any size
- No Pets (with the exception of service animals)
- No Glass bottles, metal cans, cups or coolers, camelbaks, bota bags, plastic or metal water bottles
- No Instruments, noise making devices (i.e. horns, cowbells, whistles)
- No Blankets & Chairs
- No Strollers
- No Flags, Beach Balls, Frisbees, Balloons
- No Laser Pointers, Light Gloves, LED Micro Lights, Flashlights or Glow Sticks
- No Massagers, plush or furry items (including backpacks), pacifiers
- No Masks including dust masks
- No Professional cameras (no detachable lenses), tripods, go-pros, selfie sticks, audio recording devices
- No Stickers, Flyers, Posters, Sharpies/Markers, Spray Paint
- No Water Guns, toy replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, slingshots
- No Hula Hoops
- No Skateboards, roller skates, or roller blades
- No Drones or Remote Control Aircraft, Cars or Toys
- No Gang attire, chain wallets, spiked collars or belts
- No Moshing, crowd surfing or stage diving
- No Sitting in standing room only areas
- No other item or action that challenges public safety
Yes, the ESL Shop will feature official Valve-licensed Dota 2 merchandise and a selection of team and esports apparel.
Yes! There will be plenty of Dota 2 themed side activities at ESL One Los Angeles 2020 that let you dive into the world of your favorite game. You can find an overview here.
Yes! Once you have a wristband you can leave and re-enter as many times as you wish.
Last re-entry is during the last match of the day though, so make sure to come back in time
No, the Shrine Auditorium is a non-smoking arena. For smokers, we have designated smoking areas connected to the arena. Please pay attention to the signs that will guide you there.