Frequently ASKED Questions
Get all answer about ESL ONE Hamburg 2019!
Before you Enter!
Yes, you have to be at least 12 years of age to be able to enter the arena by yourself!
We will announce that very shortly!
All current available ticket categories grant you access to ESL One Hamburg 2019 on all three days!
You may freely choose any seat in your ticket level! Weekend, Weekend Plus and Weekend Team Ticket holders can even sit together in the ranks Premium guests have the best seats in the house and sit right in the middle of the player walk-in next to the caster and analysts!
Tickets are not refundable.
Yes, you can give your ticket to a friend if you can't make it to ESL One Hamburg 2019.
No, it is not permitted to bring your food and beverage from outside into Barclaycard Arena! But the arena offers a wide range of vendors and food options. Find out more down below!
The arena doesn’t allow bags that exceed A4 format and all bags will be searched at the entrance! If possible we recommend leaving your bags at home or your hotel.
Please note that only point and shoot, or action cameras can be brought into the arena. Cameras with interchangeable lenses and DSLR cameras are not permitted. Taking photos with your smartphone is, of course, allowed!
The following items are not allowed inside the Barclaycard Arena:
- Any kind of weapons.
- Items that could be used as weapons or missiles, gas spray cans, corrosive substances or dye or pressure tanks for highly inflammable or hazardous gas except for common lighters (or commercially available lighters).
- Glass holders, bottles, cans, plastic canisters, hard packaging or other items, made from glass or other fragile objects that could splinter and cause injury.
- Any pyrotechnical materials such as fireworks, Bengali fireworks, smoke bombs, smoke, flares, sparkles, etc.
- Flammable objects, rods, sticks (except for special medical use with accompanying medical document) etc.
- Mechanical or electrical noise instruments (i.e. megaphones or air horns).
- Signs, slogans and other items that express extremist opinions (i.e. racist, xenophobic, right wing, national socialist and/or other political propaganda).
- Bulky objects such as ladders, stools, folding chairs, boxes, suitcases, large bags, backpacks, child strollers.
- Laser Pointers or whistles.
- Flags poles or banner poles that are not made from wood or are longer than 1 m, or have a diameter larger than 1.5 cm.
- Flags and banners must be made from non-flammable material.
- Large-size banners (max. 1 sq. m), two-poled banners*, large amounts of paper, rolls of wallpaper, large amounts of confetti etc.
- Drugs stated under the Federal Narcotics Law (BtMG)
- Food (except for guests that have medical conditions and a medical note stating their condition) Baby food and formula is accepted.
- Any kind of animal, except a guide dog for the blind.
Yes! There will be lot of Dota 2 themed side activities at ESL One Hamburg 2019 that let you dive into the world of your favorite game. You can find an overview here
No, the Barclaycard Arena is a non-smoking arena. For smokers, we have designated smoking areas connected to the arena. Please pay attention to the signs that will guide you there.
You will find a wide variety of culinary choices for every taste and every budget and you may even take your meal directly to your seat. You can find more information under the menu point Catering at Barclaycard Arnea. Please keep in mind that it is not permitted to bring your own food and beverage into the Barclaycard Arena. Alternatively, you can exit the arena and have your lunch somewhere outside the arena and then re-enter.