ESL One opens its doors again this year in Hamburg for the largest Dota 2 festival in Europe, allowing fans to dive into the world of Dota 2 like never before.
12 of the best Dota 2 teams from around the world will come to the third iteration of ESL Hamburg to battle it out for a whopping $300,000 and the ESL One Trophy. Thousands of fans will be able to watch the incredible action live at the Barclaycard Arena from October 25th-27th, with all 6 days of the tournament also being broadcasted to millions online. Combined with an insane amount of side activities, Germany’s biggest Dota 2 event is going to be a phenomenal experience! Tickets will go live on the 25th of May and can be found here.
The Artist’s Alley
Solidifying ESL One Hamburg’s status as the biggest Dota 2 festival in Europe, a huge multitude of activities will be available throughout the event. These include:
- Drawing Workshop
- Artwork Corner
- Hero Gallery
- Airbrush Tattoo
- Balloon Artist
- White Signing Wall / Dota Landscape Backdrop
- Chill out Area
- Matchmaking Point for meet-ups
Fans can also get involved in the classic Cosplay Contest, which opens on July 1st at 16:00 CEST and has a prize pool of €3000. Every ESL One event blows us away with the quality of the cosplays and dedication of the cosplayers, and ESL One Hamburg will be no different!
You can find out more about the activities available here.
The fun doesn’t stop there! On top of all this, ESL One Hamburg will, of course, be holding Signing Sessions for all attending teams and talents. Why not get them to sign some sweet Valve-licensed Dota 2 or ESL merchandise from our on-site shop?
Want to arrive in Hamburg before the Main Stage but worried you’ll be bored in your hotel room? We’ll be hosting a Viewing Party during the Group Stage so you can enjoy some quality Dota 2 with other fans!
What you need to know:
- Group Stage: 22nd-24th October
- Main Stage: 25th-27th October, Barclaycard Arena
- 12 teams from Europe, CIS, North America, China, and South East Asia
- $300,000 prize pool
- Caster audio and commentary inside the arena will be broadcasted in English
- Available from 25th May
- Different Tiers including Weekend, Team, Plus, Premium and the incredible Aegis Experience, which provides fans with a private lounge, backstage tours and front of the line access to all signing sessions (plus more!)
- Artist’s Alley: Loads of fantastic activities including workshops, face painting, airbrush tattooing and much more
- Cosplay Competition with €3000 prize pool
- Help Desk to answer all your Dota 2 and esports questions
- Signing Sessions with teams and talents
- Shop selling Dota 2 and ESL merchandise