We are thrilled to announce that Germany’s biggest Dota 2 festival is returning at the end of October! 16 of the world’s best teams will travel to Hamburg to compete in Barclaycard Arena for the coveted trophy and amazing prizes.
- When: October 26-28
- Where: Barclaycard Arena, Hamburg
- Group stage matches: October 23-25
- Teams: 16
- Tickets will go on sale on Monday, May 7 at 15:00 CEST – you can find all ticket details here.
- Public transport in Hamburg: once again, thanks to cooperation with HVV, event attendees will be able to use public transport for free to get to the arena and back.
ESL One Hamburg 2018 powered by Intel will be bigger and better than ever as we expand all of the following:
- From 8 to 16 teams competing
- From 2 to 3 arena days
- From 4 to 6 overall tournament days.
ESL One Hamburg will also once again host a cosplay contest – here’s everything you need to know!
“We are looking forward to bringing ESL One back to Hamburg after such a successful debut of our flagship event series last year,” said Ulrich Schulze, Senior Vice President of Product at ESL. “This year ESL One Hamburg is going to be even bigger and better, as we are expanding both: tournament days being held in the arena and the number of participating teams.”
Get ready, Hamburg!
We cannot wait to be back in Hamburg for a second year in a row after an outstanding event in 2017! Be sure to visit the tickets page to check out all of the options and follow ESL Dota 2 on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest updates.